Listen, People start to heal Immediately they feel loved
I was sick, and you cared for me
Medical Care is in its most sanctified form only when it is driven by LOVE and is free from the shackles of economics.
In December 2018, The Special Facilities of the Aruike Specialty Hospital (ASH) were Inaugurated to the glory of God Almighty. In attendance were our foreign guests from India and Australia. The Executive Governor Enugu State the Rt Hon....
The 29th - 31st of August 2018, saw the fruition of a month-long project of planning, measuring fabrication and fixing of artificial legs, arms, hands and polio calipas to 179 amputees and victims of polio disease. Read more...
The 25th of July, 2016 was a remarkable landmark in the history of Ebe people and the surrounding communities. At first, it sounded unbelievable that a hospital of the state of art could be built in such a remote rural area. Even more incredible was the ‘rumor’ that all treatments would be received free of all costs in the hospital.
Our Guiding Principles
Medicare is the art of infusing love into the field of health care delivery.
Medicare is guided by the following principles
Quality medical care should be provided free of charge.
Medical care should be delivered with the depth and quality of love of a mother. Health care practitioners should be trained in their respective specialty as well as in bringing full ‘Heart’ into the art of Healing.
To create Sanctuaries of Healing in which the atmosphere of Divine Love pervades the entire Healing process.
A Mother’s Love
A Mother’s Love is something that no one can explain
It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain
It is endless and unselfish and enduring come what may
It believes beyond believing when all condemn
And it glows with all the beauty of the rarest gems
Many a splendored miracle man cannot understand
And another wondrous evidence of God’s tender guiding hand
– Helen Steiner Rice
- To provide Medicare services for villages where no medical assistance is readily available
- To provide modern health care facilities completely free of cost
- To build Institutions of Maternal and Paediatric Excellence for Nigeria and other countries in Africa.
- To become Institution of Paediatric Cardiac Excellence for Nigeria and several developing African countries.
- To train skilled and compassionate medical, nursing and allied health care providers in the art of Heartful Healing.