Listen, People start to heal Immediately they feel loved
I was sick, and you cared for me
Medical Care is in its most sanctified form only when it is driven by LOVE and is free from the shackles of economics.
Our Guiding Principles
Medicare is the art of infusing love into the field of health care delivery.
Medicare is guided by the following principles
Healthcare should be made available to all irrespective of caste, religion, nationality or economic status.
Quality medical care should be provided free of charge.
Medical care should be delivered with the depth and quality of love of a mother. Health care practitioners should be trained in their respective specialty as well as in bringing full ‘Heart’ into the art of Healing.
To create Sanctuaries of Healing in which the atmosphere of Divine Love pervades the entire Healing process.
A Mother’s Love
A Mother’s Love is something that no one can explain
It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain
It is endless and unselfish and enduring come what may
It believes beyond believing when all condemn
And it glows with all the beauty of the rarest gems
Many a splendored miracle man cannot understand
And another wondrous evidence of God’s tender guiding hand
– Helen Steiner Rice
- To provide Medicare services for villages where no medical assistance is readily available
- To provide modern health care facilities completely free of cost
- To build Institutions of Maternal and Paediatric Excellence for Nigeria and other countries in Africa.
- To become Institution of Paediatric Cardiac Excellence for Nigeria and several developing African countries.
- To train skilled and compassionate medical, nursing and allied health care providers in the art of Heartful Healing.